Mother Nature is a cruel mistress with warm weather one day and chilly the next. Boots and a blazer on a Tuesday, peep toe flats and high hems on Thursday. Instead of bemoaning the change in temperatures, I decided to hunt down some pieces that can be layered or stripped down. When the weather is chilly, it’s amazing what a pair of opaque black tights, hardware jewelry, or a tissue thin shirt can do. Or, simply roll up those jacket sleeves and you’re good to go for hotter days.
1. Mikkat Market Army Jacket, $70
2. Nasty Gal Asymmetric Skirt, $48
3. Dr. Martens 1919 Boot, $125
4. Alice + Olivia Opal Blouse, $365
5. Emily Elizabeth Jewelry Punk Love Studs, $48