Photo Diary // NYFW
Here’s some loose change from NYFW. Honestly, most of the time I’m more interested in the little bits that don’t really belong anywhere else…
- My BCBG wedges along side Ashley’s Reed Krakoff numbers.
- Cute and oddly dark: the makeup artist’s sugar skull earrings.
- I’m obsessed with studs and Chris’s bag is too cool.
- See above. I totally want to do my own DIY of a studded backpack.
- I got some waves put in my hair at a beauty lounge. I should recreate it soon.
- Tessa test drove a top knot for the first time.
- I’m a shoe stalker. Girl, let me borrow your Charlotte Olympia heels for a sec.
- I do a good job of looking bored. I wasn’t!
- Super fashionable couple and so effortless.
- I love a sturdy pair of ankle boots. Not to mention, the irony of the crocs next to them…