I’m not super keen on tons of gift guides but where would this blog be without a literary bent? I made this gift inspiration list for those with wordsmith friends and language lovers.
- Kate Spade Romeo & Juliet Book Clutch, $325
While this is definitely a luxe purchase on my list, how cute is this? It looks like a book but it’s really a clutch. One part librarian, one part international spy.
- Out of Print 1984 Fleece, $42
Instead of wearing your heart on your sleeve (or shirt), how about a favorite story?
- Modern Anthology Life Notebook, $25
I’m always scribbling notes, and does my poet sister. Having a stash of notebooks is great for on the go inspiration and there’s always a place to jot down thoughts.
- Drawing Surrealism, $37.80
I love giving art books to friends, especially as holiday or housewarming gifts.
- Wolf and Squeak Studios Found Poem, $4
Get a little whimsical with a found poem. Then, you could frame it!
- JanDa Jewelry Book Charm, $28
A tad offbeat, but this charm makes a sweet companion for a necklace chain.