With the holiday season in full swing [peppermint hot chocolate, anyone?] I thought it would be fun to do a series of gift guides based around different characters in our lives. Though, let’s be real, a gift guide is just a fancy way to say these are the latest objects I’ve been trolling.
This gift guide is for the girl who secretly writes poetry; who burns sage in a new house; she loves mint tea; she highlight old French novels; she loves 1960s Italian films; she tries to do yoga in the mornings but sleeps in too late.
1. Iosseliani Gold Garnet Chain Ring, $170
2. Wildfox Do Not Disturb Jumper, $108
3. Zoya Polish in Channing, $8
4. Delirium & Company Suede and Smoke Candle, $45
5. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck, $40
6. Zoya Polish in Maria-Luisa, $8
7. Poppin Metallic Silver Notebook, $6
8. Bing Bang Marilyn & Yoko Earring Duets via Of a Kind, $68