Posts tagged art
Since moving to my new Brooklyn apartment, I’ve taken long walks and done a little bit of exploring. Some surprise discoveries and some planned, each has brought me a little snippet of joy in my new neighborhood. I’m still unpacking — it’s torture! — so here’s a look into my life from an Instagram point of view. If you’d like to see more, then follow me here.
- Upbeat graffiti in Greenpoint.
- The salmon and potato latke at Extra Fancy is too good.
- I found a photo booth at Renegade Craft Fair. I can never stop myself from getting a little photo!
- A view of the Manhattan skyline from Transmitter Park.
- Ethereal and awesome silkscreened tarot cards by Jen Lorang.
- I stumbled across this phenomenal textile art by Olek, on my way to the Smorgasburg & Brooklyn Flea. A lucky find indeed.
Photo Diary // MoMA, Part Two
Here are the rest of my snaps. Can you tell Surrealism is one of my favorites?
Photo Diary // MoMA, Part One
Here are some Edvard Munch works from a day at the Museum of Modern Art…