Posts tagged earrings
By now, it’s old news that I look for jewelry with a certain flair. Pyramid studs, dark and gothy, mystical unicorns, earthy stones, long chains, chandelier motifs, and dangling earrings are all me. Here are some earrings that strike me as a bit enigmatic, celestial, or just a touch of bohemian.
Hello, dah-lings. I decided it was time for another giveaway of the relaxation variety. After running around at work and heading over to some fashion week events, I’ve been lucky enough to score loads of beauty products to test out. So, why not share the wealth? Not to mention, add a wee bit of sparkle while I’m at it.
One lucky winner will score:
- Kiss false eyelashes
- Lyp Syl lip balm
- Studio Jewel earrings
1. Do one of the following: follow Kitschy on tumblr OR follow me on twitter.
2. You may gain additional entries by follow Kitschy on Bloglovin’ or reblogging this post on tumblr.
3. Leave a Disqus comment below with what type of task you completed. You may make additional entries for this giveaway (i.e. following this blog both on tumblr/Bloglovin’ and Twitter) but please leave separate comments.
This contest will end on October 7th, 9 pm EST. If you subscribe or follow for the contest and then retract your subscription or following prior to entry, that entry will be forfeited.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me! Winners will be contacted directly and then announced on my blog. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Good luck!
ETA: 10/11/11 - Congrats to the winner, Vanessa Barker!
Wishlist Wednesday - Smoking Poetry
I have been pouring through some forgotten poetry books lately, particularly of the resonating Beat style. So here goes this weeks goodies that I’m eyeing. Perfect for a reading, no?
1. I secretly believe this Secrets of Charm shirt dress would’ve totally shown up in a pin up’s suitcase. The inky hue also makes this a versatile piece ($68).
2. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” - Lysander, A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Shakespearean earrings, enough said ($11.99).
3. This Adi Bakshi scarf is something to shake your tail feather at: bandana style with juicy prints closed by a button. Always polished looking and effortless ($42).
4. Carry around your thoughts, daydreams, secrets, and precious doodles in the Poketo Notefolio. It’s a portfolio and notebook all in one! ($16).