Posts tagged eyeliner
Sometimes, I just have a day. I want an easy look without much of the work. I want to go out the door and get on with my day without being fussy over too much makeup. Laura Mercier’s Sparkling Pink is one of my absolute favorites, it’s creamy and super versatile.
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream // #21 Light Beige
- Sephora Lip Stain // 01 Merlot [used on cheeks]
- Benefit Highlighter
- Yves Saint Laurent Waterproof Eyeliner // Black
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara // Black
- Laura Mercier Creme Lip Color // Sparkling Pink
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’Oreal Moisturizer
- Laura Geller Spackle Primer
- Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer — Ivory
- Paula Dorf Bronzer — Bronze Glimmer
- Kat Von D Saint Palette — Enjoy the Silence
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara — Excessive Black
- Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder — Wild Lilac
- Lisi Eye Definition Cream Eyeliner — Cat’s Eye
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer — Medium
- Kat Von D Saint Palette — Bookworm
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Chanel — Mademoiselle
Finally, a new makeup post! Here I am testing out a shimmery natural look. With some new goodies from Glossybox, I wanted to put a look together that could work for day (not too much dramarama) but stays cool for night (drinks, anyone?).
The light lilac powder is perfect for layering, but I am digging it on it’s own. It would also look neat as a highlighter. So far, I think this face of the day is going to make repeat appearances this spring, no?