Posts tagged gold
There’s a bunch of giveaways going on in here this week! Enjoy, enter, and good luck! Keren Jewelry creates beautiful pieces with combined cultures of Latin America, Europe and Mediterranean using gemstones like Freshwater pearls, Garnet, Amber and many others.
September 27th, 2013 - October 11th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Open to US residents, must be 18 + to enter.
Prize: One lucky winner will receive a $150 Gift Certificate to use at Kelka Jewelry Etsy Shop.
To enter complete the Entry form below. Good Luck and thanks for entering!!
A big thanks to our sponsor and a great group of bloggers for helping with this event. Stop by and follow their social media pages.
If you are a company and would like to feature your products on Simply Southern Couponers site contact Jennifer at email@example.com
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’Oreal Moisturizer
- Laura Geller Spackle Primer
- Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer — Ivory
- Paula Dorf Bronzer — Bronze Glimmer
- Kat Von D Saint Palette — Enjoy the Silence
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara — Excessive Black
- Kat Von D — Enjoy the Silence
- Urban Decay — Half Baked
- Too Faced —Sexpresso & Erotica
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer — Medium
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Too Faced — Nude Beach
- Smashbox — Luster
As much as I adore red lipstick and dramatic looks, let’s be real here. This is a typical every day look for me with just a little bit more volume. Gold tones and and some brown smoke. I used to be vehemently against nude lipstick, but I think I’m coming around…