Posts tagged instagram
Hi, babes. Here are some glimpses of my life through Instagram. Feel to join me in an adventure and follow me here.
- A selfie with a 1960s inspired dress.
- Playing around with some lights and a macro lens in Bushwick.
- Gold studded Steve Madden Oxfords.
- I spotted the coolest & cutest Vespa on North 12th Street.
- Truth in bathroom graffiti at The Brooklyn Rod and Gun Club.
- I took a mini road trip up to Bard College a few weeks ago and this one of the stately buildings.
- I’m a sucker for a good flower. Tulips, of course.
- Close-up of some iron detail at Bard College.
- Yours truly.
Since moving to my new Brooklyn apartment, I’ve taken long walks and done a little bit of exploring. Some surprise discoveries and some planned, each has brought me a little snippet of joy in my new neighborhood. I’m still unpacking — it’s torture! — so here’s a look into my life from an Instagram point of view. If you’d like to see more, then follow me here.
- Upbeat graffiti in Greenpoint.
- The salmon and potato latke at Extra Fancy is too good.
- I found a photo booth at Renegade Craft Fair. I can never stop myself from getting a little photo!
- A view of the Manhattan skyline from Transmitter Park.
- Ethereal and awesome silkscreened tarot cards by Jen Lorang.
- I stumbled across this phenomenal textile art by Olek, on my way to the Smorgasburg & Brooklyn Flea. A lucky find indeed.
Hi sweets! Recuperating from a sprain keeps me under the rader lately. Here’s some little glimpses on what I’ve been up to via my Instagram. (@kitschy_)
I’m not planning regular weekly recaps (bo-ring). Though, if you’re curious about the more personal side of things in my life, feel free to wander over.
1. I get bored at train stations. Hello, feet.
2. Greenpoint’s The Habitat makes the best shrimp & grits ever. Now only if it was a regular item on the menu…
3. Getting back into the fiction writing groove. The Kate Spade bag is the perfect size for whatever notebook I’m toting around.
4. I may love to dress up but I love wearing this Motorhead tee just as much.
5. Tattoos prints in Oak & Iron.
6. A singular daisy, so beautiful.
7. Oh, New York.
8. Delicious. Healthy. Salad.
9. Playing around with a fishtail braid.