Posts tagged jewelry
My darling friend Lindsay Lee just opened up a new jewelry store. Frivolity carries mystical stones fit for anyone who wants to feel like a nymph or a goddess. With agates, amethysts, and quartz, the earthen talismans are wonderful supplements my style. I’m excited to add Frivolity my new online favorite: a cheeky and thoughtfully curated collection that is also wallet friendly.
Get 10% Frivolity with the code BEAUTIES.
With the holiday season in full swing [peppermint hot chocolate, anyone?] I thought it would be fun to do a series of gift guides based around different characters in our lives. Though, let’s be real, a gift guide is just a fancy way to say these are the latest objects I’ve been trolling.
This gift guide is for the girl who secretly writes poetry; who burns sage in a new house; she loves mint tea; she highlight old French novels; she loves 1960s Italian films; she tries to do yoga in the mornings but sleeps in too late.
1. Iosseliani Gold Garnet Chain Ring, $170
2. Wildfox Do Not Disturb Jumper, $108
3. Zoya Polish in Channing, $8
4. Delirium & Company Suede and Smoke Candle, $45
5. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck, $40
6. Zoya Polish in Maria-Luisa, $8
7. Poppin Metallic Silver Notebook, $6
8. Bing Bang Marilyn & Yoko Earring Duets via Of a Kind, $68
Oak & Olive blouse; H&M jeans; Zara flats; earrings from Costa Rica; Geoffrey Good diamond studs; MoMA bow ring; Snash square ring; Propeller coffee & croissaint; Zico coconut water; Resource natural spring water.
The other weekend, I went on a mini jaunt to Boston. Since I’ve never been to the city before, I could not wait to explore such a historic, wondrous place.
If I ever become a patron saint, it would have to be for “packing light” — an outfit that can serve double duty (wandering & drinks later) with some of my current favorite jewelry. Of course no road trip is complete without coffee, a croissant and much needed hydration.
There’s a bunch of giveaways going on in here this week! Enjoy, enter, and good luck! Keren Jewelry creates beautiful pieces with combined cultures of Latin America, Europe and Mediterranean using gemstones like Freshwater pearls, Garnet, Amber and many others.
September 27th, 2013 - October 11th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Open to US residents, must be 18 + to enter.
Prize: One lucky winner will receive a $150 Gift Certificate to use at Kelka Jewelry Etsy Shop.
To enter complete the Entry form below. Good Luck and thanks for entering!!
A big thanks to our sponsor and a great group of bloggers for helping with this event. Stop by and follow their social media pages.
If you are a company and would like to feature your products on Simply Southern Couponers site contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is something to be said about that little piece of je ne sais quoi — I don’t know what, that spark.Hoopla has a wide selection of vintage handmade earrings that tickle at my inner French New Wave babe. I’m especially smitten with Essie ($14), with it’s fleur de lis shape but retains a modern sensibility that won’t keep me stuck in a time capsule. I usually am drawn to classic black but the white pair is totally calling my name. Perfect for that jaunt in Provenance, no?
Spring time always inspires me to pick up a new little somethin’ somethin’. A shiny new bauble or two. My tastes tend to veer over to minimal but with a twist. Think skinny cuffs, vibrant but classic studs, cheeky little pieces, or arty.
- Joomi Lim Single Row Spiked Bracelet, $106. I love the contrast from the brass spikes.
- Dalaga Tunnel Gold Plated Bar Bracelet, $9.
- Of a Kind Rose Mini Zigzag Cuff, $110.
- Catbird Cat Face Studs, $28. My sister would be keen on these cats.
- Lila Rice Brass Hoops, $76.
- MyJewelryBox Princess Cut Diamond Solitaire Stud, $299. I’m all over the minimal and classic look diamond studs radiate. For more styles and cuts, look here.
- Dalaga Great Pyramid 24k Plated Ring, $38.
- Catbird Ampersand Ring, $96. So darling that I can’t even stand it.
- Pamela Love Phase Ring, $115. Minimal but powerful.
- Vera Meat Knife Please, $98.
- W/A Studios Teal Taj Necklace, $195.
- Vera Meat Ship Helm Necklace, $88.
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of checking out new jewelry from Kensie. Some of you may have noticed on Instagram. These hoops are too big for my style, so why not share some springtime swag?
The contest is open to all, including new and current readers. The bangle giveaway ends on April 3, 2013 at midnight, EST. Good luck!