Posts tagged laura mercier
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’Oreal Moisturizer
- The Balm Illuminizer
- Yves Saint Laurent Bronzer — Bronzing Powder #1
- Nyx Matte Eyeshadow — Leather and Lace
- Bare Minerals — Queen Tiffany
- Too Faced 3*Way Lash Lining Tool — Black
- Givenchy Mascara — Black Satin (1)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer — Medium
- Laura Mercier — Pink Champagne
A simple and easy look that went with my Surprise Party outfit. Oh, and I might be exclusive to the Too Faced lash lining tool because it’s a perfectperfectperfect liquid eyeliner. I can get the line thin and tight on my lash line or make it thicker and swoop it out.
I admit it: I am completely captivated by the allure of red lipstick. It’s sultry, the sassy dose of sensuality, and all with a slight nod to mystery and temptation. Oh yeah, and it makes me feel foxy whenever I wear it. The amount of times I’m photographed wearing various shades of red lipstick is either awesome or embarrassing.
Below is a list of my favorite reds that I’ve been using the past few years. I’m not putting up actual pictures of the products since most of the makeup swatches seem to be photoshopped onto the same tube of lipstick over and over again. Do you have a favorite lipstick color?
- Laura Mercier Creme Lipstick: Truly Red, $24
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: Damned, $24
- NYX Black Label Lipstick in Brick, $7.50
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge: Salon, $25
- MAC Lipstick: Russian Red, $14.50
Photo source: Fashion Gone Rogue