Posts tagged natural look
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’Oreal Moisturizer
- Laura Geller Spackle Primer
- Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer — Ivory
- Paula Dorf Bronzer — Bronze Glimmer
- Kat Von D Saint Palette — Enjoy the Silence
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara — Excessive Black
- Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder — Wild Lilac
- Lisi Eye Definition Cream Eyeliner — Cat’s Eye
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer — Medium
- Kat Von D Saint Palette — Bookworm
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Chanel — Mademoiselle
Finally, a new makeup post! Here I am testing out a shimmery natural look. With some new goodies from Glossybox, I wanted to put a look together that could work for day (not too much dramarama) but stays cool for night (drinks, anyone?).
The light lilac powder is perfect for layering, but I am digging it on it’s own. It would also look neat as a highlighter. So far, I think this face of the day is going to make repeat appearances this spring, no?