Posts tagged new york city
Hello, beautiful people. If you live in the NYC area, why don’t you come on down to the lovely Greenpoint [my home!] for a bangin’ summer market?
I’m the Fashion Editor at Greenpointers.com and we’d love to have your lovely faces. Oh, and there will be free nail art and friendship bracelets and white sangria. Do it for the nail art. Or, sangria.
On August 14th, I went to a bangin’ party at Screaming Mimi’s for some Bob Mackie goodness. With new journals to celebrate and a goddess-y sequined flower dress to giveaway, it was certainly a ball.
I had to get a close up of this awesome coat.
Some of Bob Mackie’s sketches are now emblazoned on journals. Perfect for note taking and literary enthusiasms.
Rocker perfection in an Adam Ant tee.
I’m a sucker for gummy bears, no doubt.
Jasmin looking darling as ever.
I love these journals. They’re also recycled & American made.
Sammy being so bubbly and sweet.
I snagged this photo from Jasmin. Derek, Christine, and me. Isn’t Chris beautiful?
Hi sweets! Recuperating from a sprain keeps me under the rader lately. Here’s some little glimpses on what I’ve been up to via my Instagram. (@kitschy_)
I’m not planning regular weekly recaps (bo-ring). Though, if you’re curious about the more personal side of things in my life, feel free to wander over.
1. I get bored at train stations. Hello, feet.
2. Greenpoint’s The Habitat makes the best shrimp & grits ever. Now only if it was a regular item on the menu…
3. Getting back into the fiction writing groove. The Kate Spade bag is the perfect size for whatever notebook I’m toting around.
4. I may love to dress up but I love wearing this Motorhead tee just as much.
5. Tattoos prints in Oak & Iron.
6. A singular daisy, so beautiful.
7. Oh, New York.
8. Delicious. Healthy. Salad.
9. Playing around with a fishtail braid.